Welcome to Lally Kia in Chatham, ON
Lally Kia opened it’s doors in 2012, as a new and used Kia dealership we have strived to go above and beyond for our customers. We are the ‘Dream Team’ and have pushed higher and higher to be a great dealership you can count on. We’re respectful, attentive and extremely positive, we promise you’ll have a smile on your face.
Our growing family of customers has trusted Lally Kia as their go-to place to find their new Kia or quality used car in Chatham for years. We strive to go above and beyond for customers and to be a dealership you can count on. We’re respectful, attentive and we promise you’ll have a smile on your face when you visit us.
We stock a large inventory of new Kia products so that you can experience the many different models and packages that Kia has to offer. We are confident in the Kia brand, and we know that after you have had a chance to get behind the wheel of one of our cars, you’ll understand why we say Kia has “the power to surprise”.
In addition to our new car selection, we pride ourselves on maintaining a huge selection of used cars and trucks. This selection at our Chatham Kia dealership means that you can find the car you’ve been searching for, at a price you can afford. All used cars are priced using Live Market Data and are inspected and reconditioned to the highest standards.
Our goal is to make every customer a customer for life, by consistently providing world class service. The people providing that service make all the difference in the quality of your experience. We are lucky to work with award-winning Technicians, Service Advisors who truly care, and Sales Personnel who work tirelessly for their customers.
So stop in for a visit, you will find our amazing “Kia Cafe” customer lounge which is a comfortable spot to relax and unwind. We offer fresh coffee and a fully stocked fridge and snacks. Our Service drive-through lanes will keep you out of the weather and you’ll find our friendly staff waiting to serve you. The Showroom is open and a great way to get up close and personal with the best that Kia has to offer.
From our location at 725 Richmond Street in Chatham, Ontario, we proudly serve customers from Wallaceburg, Tilbury, Blenheim, Ridgetown, Wheatley, Dresden, as well as customers who make the drive to us from across Southwestern Ontario.
We are committed to building lifelong relationships with our team members, our community, and our customers by providing quality service with integrity, friendliness, and respect.
- Kia has been a part of the Chatham community for many years, under previous ownership as Great Lakes Kia and most recently, John Gibbons Kia. Over the years, not only has Kia’s product line upgrown, but their quality and commitment to the Canadian market has grown in leaps and bounds.
- In 2012 Lally Kia was purchased by Vince and Adam Lally and became a part of the Lally Auto Group. Lally Kia has occupied its current home at 725 Richmond St. since the beginning and has been consistently updated and maintained to offer the best customer experience.
- In 1946 Ray and Rita Lally opened a small service station in Comber, Ontario, and immediately set a high standard for how their customers would be treated. During that time, the Lallys built a rock solid reputation for customer satisfaction that extended far beyond the confines of the small rural town. In the fall of 1982, the family became the franchisee for Ford in Comber. Ray and Rita’s son Vince grew up learning the service business from his parents and became a licensed mechanic. In the 80’s he purchased the dealership from his parents and later moved the business to Tilbury. Since then the Lally Auto Group has continued to grow and set the standard for customer satisfaction. To learn more about the Lally Auto Group, click here.
- We are always looking for new team members who love cars and people, if you think you would be a fit for our team check out our careers page.
- Thanks for reading a bit about us. If you have any questions about who we are or what we have to offer, we hope you’ll to stop in, or contact us today.